2015 Oregon Public Library Needs Assessment
September 22, 2015
In an effort to learn how to best support Oregon’s public libraries as they address the challenges of serving a diverse public, the Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) commissioned a needs assessment on behalf of the Lora L. & Martin N. Kelley Family Foundation Trust and the Betsy Priddy Fund of The Oregon Community Foundation.
Read the Summary Report to learn how Project Outcome's measurement categories helped influence the study's eight roles to explore the diverse ways public libraries are engaged in supporting their communities.
- Arts, Culture and Creativity
- Civic and Community Engagement
- Digital Inclusion
- Early Childhood Learning
- Economic and Workforce Development
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- Encouraging Reading
- Supporting Limited English-Speaking Communities