Free Webinar: Data Tools for Library Groups and States
Join PLA and ACRL staff to discuss the data and assessment products, Project Outcome and Benchmark, and how they can help your group, consortia, or state library administrative agency. Libraries across the country use these tools for benchmarking, understanding trends, advocating for better resources, and assessment. Utilizing the group functionalities of these tools will allow you and your group's member libraries to easily use peer data, standardized measurements, and robust interactive reporting tools to demonstrate the value of library programs and services.
- Understand the different data collected by Benchmark and Project Outcome
- Learn how group accounts can be an asset to the consortia or state library, as well as individual libraries.
- Understand the different levels of access that are available for the tools
Who Should Attend
This webinar is intended for stakeholders, administrators, and member leaders of consortia, state library administrative agencies, or other library groups.
- Sara Goek, Project Manager, Data and Research, Public Library Association
- Katina Jones, Program Manager, Evaluation and Assessment, Public Library Association
- Gena Parsons-Diamond, Program Manager, Data and Research, Association of College & Research Libraries
Join us on Monday, 11 December 2023 at 1:00 PM Central
Register for free!